Check Out Voidwalker on Destiny 2 Wiki
Voidwalker is the void subclass of Warlock. Voidwalker is a damage dealing focus of the Warlock, turning the class into a glasscannon. It excels in solo-play and AoE damage. Voidwalker's super ability is the Nova Bomb, a ranged attack that causes an explosion of Void energy that can wipe out a group of enemies. Voidwalker's focus is their abilities such as Energy Drain or Axion Bolt.
- Hurl an explosive bolt of Void Light at the enemy, disintegrating those caught within the blast.
|Axion Bolt||Grenades||A bolt of Void Light which forks into smaller bolts on impact which seek toward enemies.|
|Energy Drain||Melee Abilities||A powerful melee attack which drains energy from enemies and uses it to reduce the cooldown of your grenade.|
|Glide||Jumps||Jump and then press (X) or (A) again while in the air to activate Glide.|
|Nova Bomb||Supers||Hurl an explosive bolt of Void Light at the enemy, disintegrating those caught within its blast.|
|Scatter Grenade||Grenades||A grenade that splits into many submunitions and covers a large area with explosions.|
|Vortex Grenade (Voidwalker)||Grenades||A grenade that creates a vortex which continually damages enemies trapped inside.|
|Lance||Nova Bomb travels farther and faster.|
|Shatter||Nova Bomb splits into three projectiles.|
|Vortex||Nova Bomb creates a Vortex which continually damages enemies trapped inside.|
|Life Steal||Killing an enemy with Energy Drain immediately restores a significant portion of your health.|
|Soul Rip||Killing an enemy with Energy Drain reduces the cooldown of Nova Bomb.|
|Surge||Damaging an enemy with Energy Drain increases movement speed for a short time.|
|Angry Magic||Nova Bomb tracks enemies. Increases Armor by 1|
|Annihilate||Increases the size of explosions created by Nova Bomb and grenades. Increases Agility by 1.|
|The Hunger||Increases the duration of the Energy Drain effect by 3 seconds.|
|Bloom||Enemies killed by any of your abilities explode.|
|Embrace The Void||Damaging enemies with Nova Bomb or any grenade triggers the Energy Drain effect.|
|Vortex Mastery||Increases the range of Axion Bolt seekers and the duration of the Vortex effect of Nova Bomb and Vortex Grenade.|
- Note that Voidwalker shares Training perks with Sunsinger
1. Nova Bomb Build: Obsidian Mind, Scatter Grenade, Blink, Shatter, Soul Rip, Arcane Force, Annihilate, Chaos Order and Bloom.
- This build allows the player to spam Nova Bomb for massive damage. You wanna drop the Nova Bomb onto the largest groups of enemies. The build requires the Obsidian Mind Exotic Helmet. It gives you 10% Super charge for every enemy killed. Bad Juju is the ideal weapon for this build for its Super cooldown reduction on kills.
2. Energy Drain and Grenade Build: Scatter Grenade, Blink, Shatter, Surge/Life Steal/Soul Rip, Arcane Force, The Hunger, Chaos Order and Embrace the Void.
- This is a well-rounded build suitable for various purposes. Fight at mid range, throw grenade whenever possible to activate Energy Drain. Use Energy Drain to reduce the cooldown of your grenade. Use Nova Bomb on a large group of enemy whenever it is up. Note that Energy Drain buff/effects do not stack nor refresh. Stagger your Grenade, Energy Drain and Nova Bomb at about 8 seconds (the duration of an Energy Drain buff/effect).
Intellect > Discipline > Strength
Obsidian Mind is required for a Nova Bomb spam build.
Skull of Dire Ahamkara is good for most builds.
Voidfang Vestments not only improves Axion Bolt but also allows you to spawn with full grenade energy.