Check Out Striker on Destiny 2 Wiki
Striker is the arc subclass of the Titan. Striker is the damage dealing specialization of Titan. It excels in solo-play and close quarters combat. The Striker's super ability is the Fist of Havoc. When Fist of Havoc is activated, the Striker leaps forward and smashes the ground beneath them, dealing massive AoE damage to all enemies around them. The ability can also be combo'd with player's jump to launch the Striker forward, creating a living artillery shell that deals colossal amount of AoE damage as they land. Striker has the Flashbang Grenade that can blind and disorient enemies.
Fist of Havoc:
|Aftermath||Fist of Havoc leaves a damage-dealing field in its wake.|
|Death from Above||After jumping, Fist of Havoc can be aimed at enemies below.|
|Shockwave||Fist of Havoc unleashes a wave of devastating energy which travels along the ground.|
|Amplify||Kills with Storm Fist significantly reduce the cooldown of Fist of Havoc.|
|Discharge||Hits with Storm Fist have a chance to deal area of effect damage around the target.|
|Overload||Hits with Storm Fist have a chance to immediately reset its cooldown.|
|Catapult||Upgrades Lift to provide a strong initial burst of momentum.|
|Increased Control||Upgrades Lift for better directional control while in the air.|
|Increased Height||Upgrades Lift to travel to greater heights.|
|Aftershocks||Increases the duration of Pulse Grenade, Lightning Grenade, and Aftermath.|
|Headstrong||Sprinting increases the leap distance of Fist of Havoc. Increases Agility by 1.|
|Transfusion||Kills with melee attacks immediately trigger health regeneration.|
|Juggernaut||After sprinting for a short time, gain a protective shield.|
|Shoulder Charge||After sprinting for a short time, press R1 or RB to unleash a devastating melee attack.|
|Unstoppable||You are harder to kill while using Fist of Havoc. Increases Armor by 1.|
- Note that Striker shares Training Perks with Defender
1. Melee Build (Solo PvE/PvP): Flashbang Grenade/Lightning Grenade, Any Fist of Havoc perk, Overload, Titan Codex I, Transfusion, Titan Codex V, Shoulder Charge
2. Aftershocks Build (PvP/PvE): Lightning Grenade, Aftermath, Amplify, Titan Codex I, Aftershocks, Titan Codex V, Unstoppable.
- This build allows the player to deal AoE Arc damage constantly. The most important stat is Intellect. Use The Armamentarium for double Lightning Grenades.
3. Death From Above Build (PvE/PvP): Flashbang Grenade/Pulse Grenade, Death From Above, Amplify, Titan Codex I, Headstrong, Titan Codex V, Unstoppable.
Discipline > Intellect > Strength
- Good grenades, good super, poor melee attack
The Armamentarium gives you an extra grenade.
Ruin Wings for extra Heavy Ammo.