Patience and Time (Year 1)
From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Patience and Time (Year 1)|
|Rate of Fire||26|
|Sights||Field Choke, CQB Ballistics, Aggressive Ballistics|
|Perk 1||Third Eye|
|Perk 2||Patience and Time (Perk)|
|Optional Perks||Snapshot, Fitted Stock, Field Scout|
|Acquired by||Purchased from Xur|
|Cost||17 Strange Coins|
|Description||If you've got it, they'll never see it coming.|
- See also: Patience and Time (Year 2)
Patience and Time is a level 20 Exotic Sniper Rifle. Patience and Time can be purchased from Xur for 17 Strange Coins.
Unique Exotic Perk: Patience and Time (Perk) - You gain active camouflage while aiming down sights.
- Upgrade Damage X 5
Tips and Tricks
- Firing your weapon or taking a shot will take you out of invisibility.
- You do not camouflage immediately after Aim Down Sights. Camouflage occurs about 3 seconds after ADS.
- You can fire the weapon within that 3 seconds and you'll still turn invisible.
- The camouflage wears off after about 8 seconds.
- CQB Ballistics is good for a large increase in stability while Aggressive Ballistics is good for increase in damage.
- With maximum stability, you can kill any player in 2 shots in about 3 seconds.
- Field Scout is recommended. It increases to the number of ammunition you can hold from 13 to 24. It also increases Magazine from 4 to 6.
After the release of The Dark Below, Attack of the weapon was increased from 274-300 to 302-331. Players can upgrade old versions of the weapon into the new one by visiting Xur and paying 1 Exotic Shard and some Glimmer.