Blind Perdition (Adept)
From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Blind Perdition (Adept)|
|Rate of Fire||73|
|Acquired by||Flawless Victory|
|Description||"It is only a prison if you believe it to be." —Parables of the Allspring|
- Snapshot - Aiming this weapon is incredibly fast.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- CQB Ballistics - Greatly reduced recoil. Significant penalty to range.
- Smart Drift Control - Predictable and controllable recoil. Penalty to range.
- Smooth Ballistics - Increased recoil. Boost to range.
- Smallbore - Increased Range and Stability Slower Reload, Reduced Magazine Size
- Hand-laid Stock - Increased Stability Reduced Range
- High Caliber Rounds - Oversize rounds built to stagger targets and leave them reeling. Their mass makes a weapon harder to handle.
- Hand Loaded - This weapon is effective at an extended range.
- Counterbalance - This weapon has increased stability.
- Outlaw - Precision kills with this weapon dramatically increase reload speed.