From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Effect||Sets reload speed to maximum for 5 seconds after a precision kill.|
|Description||Precision kills with this weapon dramatically increase reload speed.|
Outlaw is a weapon perk that allow precision kills to dramatically increase reload speed.
Tips and Tricks
- After landing a precision kill, that weapon gains a 5 second buff to its reload speeds.
- You can use this buff however many times within that 5 seconds even if you do not get another kill.
- The buff applies to any equipped weapon with Outlaw.
- The buff timer does not reset upon further precision kills.
- Effect stacks with Chain of Woe, Feeding Frenzy, and Spray and Play.
- Effect DOES NOT stack with weapon reload perks such as Flared Magwell.
- The reload stat on the gun DOES NOT affect reload speed once Outlaw triggers.
- Scenario A: You get a precision kill and get a second precision kill 4.5 seconds after the first one. The buff timer will not reset and you will not get a reload speed increase in .5 seconds. Total buff time: 5 seconds.
- Scenario B: You get a precision kill and get a second precision kill 5 seconds after the first one. A new buff timer starts so you will get a reload speed increase. Total buff time: 10 seconds.