From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Used to complete a Mini-quest to acquired Superblack shader and Piece of Celery.
|How to Obtain
|Given by Eris Morn in Festival of the Lost 2016
- Given by Eris Morn.
- See also: Tiny Box of Raisins Quest
- To Start this quest you need a Tiny Box of Raisins. You get this from the beginning quest of Festival of the Lost from Eva Levante. Eris Morn will then give you a Tiny Box of Raisins instead of Candy like everyone else.
- Take the Tiny Box of Raisins to The Speaker. He will let you combine the Tiny Box of Raisins" and 25 Motes of Light to make Ascendant Raisins. (This step can be skipped if you already had a Ascendant Raisins because you kept your old Tiny Box of Raisins from last year.)
- Take the Ascendant Raisins to Zavala and he will let you trade it for Salted Sweets.
- Take the Salted Sweets to Master Rahool (Cryptarch) and he will let you trade it for Winged Chew.
- Take the Winged Chew to Amanda Holliday and she will let you trade them for Splice Drops.
- Take the Splice Drops to Cayde-6 and he will let you trade them for Unchocolate.
- Take the Unchocolate to Eris Morn and she will give you a Bag of Treats.
- Open the Bag of Treats and receive your new Superblack Shader and your delicious Piece of Celery.