From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Attack||320 - 390|
|Rate of Fire||73|
|Acquired by||Channeling the Corruption|
|Description||"I've done the math. When you pull this trigger, one plus one equals zero. Every time." - Shiro-4|
- Kinetic Damage - This weapon causes Kinetic damage.
- The Corruption Spreads - Enemies that take repeated hits from this weapon spawn SIVA nanites that attack other enemies. Fallen take extra damage.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- Outlaw - Precision kills with this weapon dramatically increase reload speed.
- Virulence - Precision kills release a SIVA nanite swarm that attacks other enemies.
Selectable Perk 1
- Accurized Ballistics - More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Soft Ballistics - Less recoil. Penalty to impact.
- Smart Drift Control - Predictable and controllable recoil. Penalty to range.
Selectable Perk 2
- Fitted Stock - Increases weapon stability.
- Lightweight - When held, this weapon grants +2 character Agility.
- Hand Loaded - This weapon is effective at an extended range.
How to Obtain
| Channeling the Corruption
|Quest obtained by activating all five monitors during the Wrath of the Machine raid.|