Eidolon Ally (Year 3)
From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Eidolon Ally (Year 3)|
|Rate of Fire||100|
|Acquired by||Husk of the Pit (Year 3)|
|Description||We thought it was inanimate but it has grown...changed. Ghost refuses to analyze it further but I secretly believe it has become my friend.|
- See also: Eidolon Ally (Year 1)
Eidolon Ally (Year 3) is a level ?? Legendary Auto Rifle. It is upgraded from Husk of the Pit (Year 3) by leveling it up. Eidolon Ally can be upgraded to Necrochasm (Year 3) (Exotic Auto Rifle) through The Crux of Darkness quest.
- Kinetic Damage - This weapon causes kinetic damage.
- Lich Bane - Projectiles have a chance to disorient Hive Wizards.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- Accurized Ballistics - More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- CQB Ballistics - Greatly reduced recoil. Significant penalty to range.
- Aggressive Ballistics - More predictable recoil. Enhanced impact. Shorter range and more recoil.
- Cascade - Melee kills automatically reload a portion of this weapon's magazine.
- Single Point Sling - Switch weapons faster. Move quicker while aiming.
- Flared Magwell - Reload this weapon even faster.
- Fitted Stock - Increases weapon stability.
- Rangefinder - Aiming this weapon increases its effective range.
- Burgeoning Hunger - What power drives this appetite that grows after each meal?