Doom of Chelchis (Adept)
|Doom of Chelchis (Adept)|
|Rate of Fire||37|
|Acquired by||King's Fall (Age of Triumph)|
|Description||"All is silent. Nothing answers me. The hunger comes." —Chelchis, Kell of Stone|
- Void Damage - This weapon causes Void Damage.
- Will of Light - This weapon deals bonus damage against Taken enemies.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- Linear Compensator - More predictable recoil. Slight boosts to range and impact. More recoil.
- Accurized Ballistics - More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Field Choke - More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Cocoon - When stowed for a short time, this weapon is automatically reloaded from your reserves.
- Hand Loaded - This weapon is effective at an extended range.
- Lightweight - When held, this weapon grants +2 character Agility.
- Smallbore - Increased Range and Stability Slower Reload, Reduced Magazine Size
- Full Auto - This weapon can be fired in full auto mode.
Tips and Tricks
- Time-to-Kill: 1.00s (2 crit shots and 2 body shots)
- 63 damage per crit shot, 42 per body shot
Pros and Cons
- Pros - Very high mag size.
- Neutral - Average aim assist.
- Cons - Very low range and reload speed. Low stability.
- Linear Compensator
- Perfect Balance (PvE) or Smallbore (PvP)
- Life Support, Eye of the Storm, Full Auto, Rangefinder
A member of the mid-impact class of scouts, the Doom of Chelchis doesn't bring too much to the table besides a massive mag size. The perk options are average, nothing great, and the slow TtK means this weapon isn't really competitive in PvP, and if I'm being honest, I feel like it's outclassed pretty heavily in PvE by the VoC. Very low range, low stability, and average aim assist mean this gun just isn't something I recommend for many activities. Like all King's Fall weapons, it does do bonus damage to Taken enemies, so it isn't the worst option for the raid itself, and I'd want a variant with Life Support in that situation. Otherwise, I say stay away from it.