Corrective Measure (Year 3)
|Corrective Measure (Year 3)|
|Rate of Fire||88|
|Acquired by||Vault of Glass (Age of Triumph)|
|Description||It breaks the rules of reality as ruthlessly as it shatters your foes.|
- See also: Corrective Measure (Year 1)
- Void Damage - This weapon causes Void Damage.
- Oracle Disruptor - This weapon deals bonus damage to Oracles in the Vault of Glass.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- Soft Ballistics - Less recoil. Penalty to Impact.
- Accurized Ballistics - More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Field Choke - More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Persistence - This weapon grows more accurate the longer it is fired.
- Armor Piercing Rounds - These iridium-core rounds overpenetrate targets. Their mass slows down weapon handling.
- Perfect Balance - This weapon has extremely low recoil.
- Field Scout - Increases carried Ammo capacity.
- Surplus - Expect to find more ammo for this weapon. Increases carried ammo capacity.
Tips and Tricks
- Time-to-Kill: 0.50s (4 crit 2 body shots), 0.60s (7 body shots)
- 37 damage per crit shot, 29 damage per body shot
Pros and Cons
- Pros - Above average reload speed. High mag size.
- Neutral - Average aim assist and recoil direction.
- Cons - Below average range and inventory size. Low stability.
While stat-wise this gun isn't the king of the court, it does offer the perk perfect combination for the ammo-savvy consumer: Field Scout and Surplus. I'm not sure I would recommend this gun in PvP, simply because there are so many other options with better stats and more useful perks, but in PvE I'm not sure it can be beat. The mag size is large enough to put a steady stream of lead downrange, and the reload speed is fast enough to mean you won't be out of the fight for long when you do need to reload. Average aim assist and recoil direction don't stand out, but they won't hinder you at least. Truthfully, the only part of this gun that will be fighting you is the stability, and if you choose to run heavy or MG ammo armor perks you can bypass Field Scout and use Perfect Balance instead.