Cloak of Perception (Year 3)
From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Cloak of Perception (Year 3)|
|Defense||220 - 400|
|Discipline||18 - 35|
|Strength||18 - 35|
|Intellect||18 - 35|
|Acquired by||Acquired from The Abomination Heist Strike via a Skeleton Key (Harder Difficulty of The Summoning Pits)|
|Description||"Have you walked the ruins? Seen the machines born from the lightning? We face a mighty foe."|
"Acquired from The Abomination Heist Strike via a Skeleton Key (Harder Difficulty of The Summoning Pits)" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- See also: Cloak of Perception
Cloak of Perception (Year 3) is a level 40 Legendary Hunter Cloak. It can be Acquired from The Abomination Heist Strike via a Skeleton Key, which is the Light Level 320 difficulty of The Summoning Pits.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful piece of Armor to boost the Defense value of this Armor.
- Twist Fate - Changes the stats and upgrades available on this Armor.
- Random: Increase Discipline or Increase Intellect or Increase Intellect
- Random: Increase Strength or Increase Strength or Increase Discipline
- Random: Auto Rifle Focus or Pulse Rifle Focus or Scout Rifle Focus or Hand Cannon Focus
- Random: Fusion Rifle Focus or Shotgun Focus or Sidearm Focus or Sniper Rifle Focus or Machine Gun Focus or Rocket Launcher Focus
- Vanguard Champion - Increases your Vanguard reputation gains.