Queenbreakers' Bow (Year 2)
From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Queenbreakers' Bow (Year 2)|
|Attack||280 - 350|
|Acquired by||Challenge of the Elders|
|Description||Despite the Breakers' treachery, Her Majesty still stands.|
Though this weapon is classified as a Fusion Rifle, it functions as a Sniper Rifle and fires a single high-damage bolt.
- Arc Damage - This weapon causes Arc damage.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- Hip Fire - This weapon has bonus accuracy while firing from the hip.
- Hidden Hand - This weapon gains better target acquisition.
Exotic Perks (Selectable)
- Marksman Sights - Long-range sights with slower charge time, greater damage, and ammo and charge displays.
- Combat Sights - Low-zoom sights with faster charge time and ability energy display.
Selectable Perk 1
- Single Point Sling - Switch weapons faster. Move quicker while aiming.
- Flared Magwell - Reload this weapon even faster.
- Send It - Increases range and accuracy. Harder to handle. Decreases carried ammo capacity.
How to Obtain
| Challenge of the Elders
|This weapon may drop as a post-game reward.|