Found Verdict (Year 3)
|Found Verdict (Year 3)|
|Rate of Fire||14|
|Acquired by||Vault of Glass (Age of Triumph)|
- See also: Found Verdict (Year 1)
- Arc Damage - This weapon causes Arc Damage.
- Oracle Disruptor - This weapon deals bonus damage to Oracles in the Vault of Glass.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- Aggressive Ballistics - More predictable recoil. Enhanced impact. Shorter range and more recoil.
- Accurized Ballistics - More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Field Choke - More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Full Auto - This weapon can be fired in full auto mode.
- Fitted Stock - Increases weapon stability.
- Single Point Sling - Switch weapons faster. Move quicker while aiming.
- Send It - Increases range and accuracy. Harder to handle. Decreases carried Ammo capacity.
- Final Round - The last round in a magazine deals bonus damage.
Tips and Tricks
- Time Between Shots: 1.03s (Full Auto decreases this)
- 20 per pellet, 240 total
Pros and Cons
- Pros - High range, max range, and reload speed. Very high mag size. Above average inventory.
- Neutral - None.
- Cons - Very low stability and equip speed. Low aim assist.
What used to be one of the most powerful shotguns in the game has been mostly relegated to a slightly more niche status, thanks in part to a surplus of easy to acquire max range and impact weapons. However, there's still something to be said for the combination of Aggressive Ballistics, Send It, and Full Auto, which lends itself to a very enjoyable playstyle in both PvE and PvP. The weapon won't deal quite as much damage as a perfectly rolled Matador or Party Crasher, nor will it have as tight of a spread, but thanks to Full Auto it will shoot much faster, with only a minimal penalty to accuracy. A high mag size helps out too, and fast reload speed makes using Final Round a bit less of a gamble, but the gun's poor equip speed and aim assist hurt it a bit.