From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Description||Wait for enemy to make a mistake. Die. Stand by for Ghost Resurrection. Repeat as necessary.|
|Rate of Fire||88|
|How to Obtain|
|Quest||Back in the Saddle|
- Kinetic Damage - This weapon causes Kinetic damage.
- Crowd Control - Kills with this weapon grant bonus damage for a short time.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- Life Support - Kills with this weapon while critically wounded have a chance to start regenerating health.
- Front Lines - Increased handling, stability, and rate of fire when enemies are close. Kills automatically reload a portion of the mag.
Selectable Perk 1
- Linear Compensator - More predictable recoil. Slight boosts to range and impact. More recoil.
- CQB Ballistics - Greatly reduced recoil. Significant penalty to range.
- Smooth Ballistics - Increased recoil. Boost to range.
Selectable Perk 2
- Rifled Barrel - Increased range. Slower reload.
- Flared Magwell - Reload this weapon even faster.
- Lightweight - When held, this weapon grants +2 character Agility.