|Rate of Fire||18|
|Description||"Hungry...hungry...so hungry!" —Elulim of the Eimin-Tin|
- Will of Light - This weapon deals bonus damage against Taken enemies.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- Linear Compensator - More predictable recoil. Slight boost to Velocity and decrease to Blast Radius.
- Hard Launch - More Velocity and Blast Radius. Increased recoil.
- Warhead Verniers - More Velocity and Blast Radius. Increased recoil.
- Cocoon - When stowed for a short time, this weapon is automatically reloaded from your reserves.
- Javelin - Increases warhead velocity.
- Lightweight - When held, this weapon grants +2 character Agility.
- Quickdraw - This weapon can be drawn unbelievably fast.
- Random: Tripod or Cluster Bomb or Army of One or Tracking
Tips and Tricks
Pros and Cons
- Pros - High RoF and inventory. Very high blast radius.
- Neutral - Average mag size.
- Cons - Very low reload speed. Low velocity.
- Your choice of barrel perk, depending on whether you want to sacrifice blast radius for velocity
- Tripod, Cluster Bombs (PvP), Tracking (PvE)
A rocket launcher I constantly find myself describing as middle of the pack, Elulim's Frenzy just doesn't really have what it takes to be a great weapon. That being said, Cocoon does have a greater effect here than on any of the previously mentioned weapons, at least for PvE. The base stats are decent, with fast RoF and great blast radius, but the velocity is lacking. Javelin is for sure the preferred perk in the middle slot to help make up for this, and then in the last slot we have three usable options. Tripod would probably be the first choice for those who will use this gun against slower or non mobile bosses, as it will allow you to blast off three shots, switch to another weapon for a few seconds to maintain DPS, and then switch back and continue launching. If you don't get Tripod, Cluster Bombs is your best option for PvP, but honestly I don't recommend this gun in the Crucible. Tracking is a high tier perk for launchers in PvE, so if you get it there's no reason to be upset.