Felwinter's Lie (The Dark Below)
|Felwinter's Lie (The Dark Below)|
|Damage Type||Random Elemental|
|Rate of Fire||5|
|Acquired by||Purchased from Iron Banner Vendor|
|Vendor||Iron Banner Vendor|
|Requirement||Iron Banner Rank 4|
|Description||A close quarters weapon forged in fire by the Lords of the Iron Banner.|
Felwinter's Lie is a level 20 Legendary Shotgun. Felwinter's Lie can be purchased from Iron Banner Vendor for 11500 Glimmer if the player is either rank 4 with Iron Banner.
- Released after The Dark Below expansion.
- Random: Smooth Ballistics or Linear Compensator or Smart Drift Control
- Random: Accurized Ballistics or Field Choke or CQB Ballistics
- Random: Soft Ballistics or Aggressive Ballistics
- Random: Cascade or Who's Next or Grenadier or Final Round or Luck in the Chamber or Return to Sender or Kneepads
- Random: Shot Package or Rangefinder or Crowd Control or Spray and Play or Full Auto or Feeding Frenzy
- Random: Quickdraw or Field Scout or Flared Magwell
- Random: Snapshot or Perfect Balance or Hammer Forged
- Random: Lightweight or Single Point Sling or High Caliber Rounds
- Upgrade Damage X 5
Tips and Tricks
- Note that you will not obtain any Ascendant Energy from dismantling Iron Banner Weapons.
- See also: Reforge
Any Damage Type / Field Choke / Cascade / Hammer Forged / Rangefinder - I hope IB is selling this The range is good by default, so that makes it amazing out of the box. Why not push that range even further? Especially since a range nerf is coming up. Field Choke, Hammer Forged, Rangefinder will make this thing a sniper. You can opt for shot-package if that shows up for you, but I think the rangefinder perk will be better (if anyone has math on this, that would be awesome). I personally prefer cascade, since I melee a lot when I am rolling with a shotgun, but kneepads is also popular.