Abyss Defiant (Year 3)
|Abyss Defiant (Year 3)|
|Rate of Fire||88|
|Acquired by||Crota's End (Age of Triumph)|
|Description||We will not go quietly.|
- See also: Abyss Defiant (Year 1)
- Hive Disruptor - Increase damage to Hive Majors.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- QuickDraw IS - Agile sight. Lightning-fast handling.
- Red Dot-ORS - Accurized sight. For precise fire.
- Red Dot-OAS - Snapshot sight. Enhanced target acquisition.
- Hip Fire - This weapon has bonus accuracy while firing from the hip.
- Focused Fire - When zoomed, this weapon fires slower, but causes additional damage.
- Single Point Sling - Switch weapons faster. Move quicker while aiming.
- Perfect Balance - This weapon has extremely low recoil.
- Lightweight - When held, this weapon grants +2 character Agility.
- Lich Bane - Projectiles have a chance to disorient Hive Wizards.
Tips and Tricks
- Time-to-Kill: 0.90s (10 crit shots), 1.20s (13 body shots)
- 21 damage per crit shot, 16 per body shot
Pros and Cons
- Pros - Very high reload speed. High aim assist.
- Neutral - Average range.
- Cons - Below average stability, mag size, and recoil direction.
With another buff given to help ARs get back into the mix, it might be pretty tempting to take the Abyss Defiant out for a spin. The weapon itself is pretty middle of the road, with good AA but poor stability and recoil direction, and average range. The perks help a little bit, with tier one sight Red Dot OAS as a primary option, and a great middle tree perk in Perfect Balance. Hip Fire is an okay perk in the second column, but then we have a wasted slot with Lich Bane as the fourth perk. Long story short, there a both better and worse guns than this one to use, so maybe have some fun with it, but it's not going to be a meta-buster.