Radegast's Fury (The Dark Below)
|Radegast's Fury (The Dark Below)|
|Damage Type||Random Elemental|
|Rate of Fire||4|
|Acquired by||Purchased from Iron Banner Vendor|
|Vendor||Iron Banner Vendor|
|Requirement||Iron Banner Rank 4|
|Description||A rocket launcher forged in fire by the Lords of the Iron Banner.|
Radegast's Fury is a level 20 Legendary Rocket Launcher. Radegast's Fury can be purchased from Iron Banner Vendor for 11500 Glimmer if the player is either rank 4 with Iron Banner.
- Released after The Dark Below expansion.
- Random: Warhead Verniers or Confined Launch or Aggressive Launch
- Random: Soft Launch or Linear Compensator or Smart Drift Control
- Random: Countermass or Hard Launch
- Random: Cluster Bomb or Grenades and Horseshoes or Unflinching or Mulligan or Surplus or Tripod or Tracking
- Random: Clown Cartridge or Grenadier or Vacuum or Spray and Play or Third Eye or Who's Next?
- Random: Quickdraw or Perfect Balance or Fitted Stock
- Random: Heavy Payload or Flared Magwell or Single Point Sling
- Random: Snapshot or Javelin or Field Scout
- Upgrade Damage X 5
Tips and Tricks
- Note that you will not obtain any Ascendant Energy from dismantling Iron Banner Weapons.
- See also: Reforge
Arc / Hard Launch / Surplus / Field Scout / Clown Cartridge - This guy by default only has a one round magazine. So I opted for Field Scout and Clown cartridge to get a 2 sometimes 3 round magazine. And in the same vein, I chose Surplus, for maximum amount of rockets per heavy ammo drop. You get a rocket, and you get a rocket, everyone gets a rocket! I chose Arc damage since I don't have any Arc heavy Weapons. Clown Cartridge DOES stack with Tripod, giving you a potential total of 4 rounds a magazine, if you'd rather go for that over surplus
Radegast's Fury is a reference to the Slavic god of the same name, who was a god of hospitality, fertility, crops, the Sun, and war.