Praetorian Foil (Year 3)
|Praetorian Foil (Year 3)|
|Acquired by||Vault of Glass (Age of Triumph)|
|Description||Erase the future.|
- See also: Praetorian Foil (Year 1)
Praetorian Foil (Year 3) is a level ?? Legendary Fusion Rifle. It can be dropped from Vault of Glass (Age of Triumph).
- Praetorian Foil (Year 3) is a Year 3 Legendary Weapon released in Age of Triumph event.
- Solar Damage - This weapon causes Solar Damage.
- Oracle Disruptor - This weapon deals bonus damage to Oracles in the Vault of Glass.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- SteadyHand IS - Stable sight. Optimized for excellent recoil control.
- TrueSight IS - Flexible sight. Light, with good recoil control. Strong target acquisition.
- Red Dot-ORES - Flexible sight. Enhances handling, range, and recoil control.
- Glass Half Full - The bottom half of each magazine causes additional damage.
- Perfect Balance - This weapon has extremely low recoil.
- Accelerated Coils - Reduces weapon charge time in exchange for slightly decreased damage.
- Send It - Increases range and accuracy. Harder to handle. Decreases carried Ammo capacity.
- Reactive Reload - Reloading this weapon after a kill grants a damage bonus for a short time.
Tips and Tricks
- 50 damage per bolt, 4 bolts to kill
Pros and Cons
- Pros - Very high Impact. High Range.
- Neutral - Average mag size.
- Cons - Low Aim Assist, Reload Speed, and Stability. Very low Charge Rate.
That face when I realize this gun is basically a carbon copy clone of the Darkblade's Spite in terms of stats. Fortunately that means it's a heavy hitting 4 bolt killer, unfortunately that means the aim assist, charge rate, and stability are atrocious. In terms of perks it actually has a very nice set, with two sights that I like in TrueSight and ORES, as well as the choice between Perfect Balance or Send It. Send It is generally recommended for those users who are comfortable manually controlling the bolt spread of fusions, while Perfect Balance is better for less experienced players. In the second column we get Glass Half Full, which is an interesting, but mostly useless perk on a fusion, and then Reactive Reload in the last slot which is pretty helpful. Long considered one of the rarest guns in the game, I'm definitely looking forward to giving it a spin.