Mote of Light
From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Mote of Light|
|Function||Give all of your equipped gear EXP.|
|Description||A brilliant spark of the Traveler's Light|
|How to Obtain|
|Acquired by||Obtained by earning Experience Points beyond the level cap and completing high-level activities.|
- Mote of Light is obtained by earning experience points after reaching the maximum level of 40. After reaching level 40, your character's experience bar is replaced by a Mote of Light bar. When the player earns experience points, the bar fills up. When the bar becomes full (requires 25,000 EXP), the player earns 5 Mote of Light.
- Completing Public Events
- Faction Reputation packages
- In Year 2, Motes of Light can be used to give all of your equipped gear experience points to unlock perks.
- Used to enter Trials of Osiris.
- Exchange Five(5) for a Reputation Package from any of the three(3) Faction Vendors.