Monte Carlo (Year 2)
From Destiny 1 Wiki
|Monte Carlo (Year 2)|
|Description||There will always be paths to tread and methods to try. Roll with it.|
|Rate of Fire||88|
|How to Obtain|
|Xur||23 Strange Coins|
- Kinetic Damage - This weapon causes Kinetic damage.
- Infuse - Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
- Hip Fire - This weapon has bonus accuracy while firing from the hip.
- Monte Carlo Method - Dealing damage with this weapon reduces your melee cooldown and grants a chance to fully charge your melee ability with each kill.
Selectable Perk 1
- CQB Ballistics - Greatly reduced recoil. Significant penalty to range.
- Smart Drift Control - Predictable and controllable recoil. Penalty to range.
- Aggressive Ballistics - More predictable recoil. Enhanced impact. Shorter range and more recoil.
Selectable Perk 2
- High Caliber Rounds - Oversize rounds built to stagger targets and leave them reeling. Their mass makes a weapon harder to handle.
- Send It - Increases range and accuracy. Harder to handle. Decreases carried ammo capacity.
- Field Scout - Increased carried ammo capacity.